The mission of F3 is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership.
Conditions: Mild. 55 Degrees- humid.
COP: Squats x 10 (IC), LBAC (For/Back) x 15 (IC), TTT x 10 (IC), Imperial Walkers x 15 (IC)
The Thang: Grab two blocks each- Farmers Carry to Wiffle Ball field.
- 1-dozen merkins On Q
- 2-dozen Imperial Walkers On Q
- 3 Triceps Dip (w/ blocks) – 4-count IC
- 4 Shoulder shrugs with blocks- 4- count IC
- 5 Blockees On Q
- 6 Goblet squat and overhead press – On Q
- 7 Single Arm Bent-over rows w/ block- 7 each arm – On Q
- 8 Modified Wood Choppers (w/ blocks) Right side/ left side- On Q
- 9 Mtn climbers- 4-count IC
- 10 Curls for the girls- 4-count IC
- 11 Kettle bell swings – On Q
- 12 Flutter kicks 4-count IC
Two laps after first set. Rinse and repeat until time’s up.
Mary: No time for Mary
Namerama: The Colonel, De-Fib, City Slicker, The Colonel
Pledge and COT
Announcements: Anniversary party coming up
Devo: Go Small to Go Big
Moleskin: Great push by PAX. Listened to some great Christmas tuned during beatdown. Tough farmers carrying back to block pile. The walk is farther than you think.