Conditions: 40, clear with a big ol’ moon
- Imperial walker x 20 IC
- TTT x 20 IC
- Peter Parker x 20 IC
- 1 lap to the red fire hydrant and back (about 1/4 mile)
- Go to the block pile and get 1 block and 1 brick each
- Give each person (or groups) a block spelling sheet. Use the brick to hold your paper down
- Spell your full first and last name. Do the exercise that is associated with each letter
- When Pax finishes go run a lap and back
- Upon return each person turns their paper over to the body spelling sheet
- Spell your F3 name. Do the exercise that is associated with each letter
- When Pax finishes go run a lap
- Still going strong? Go back to the block side and spell Bedrock.
- Stow blocks
- Recover recover
Moleskin: My visits to bedrock are few and far between, but the men over there are always plentiful, ready to work out, and plenty to chat about. Everyone was pretty much on their own, so it was fun to see what others had to do. Apologies to Chilly Willy for your F3 name, sorry to Magic Mike and Speedo for your government names. Not sorry to Fish n’ Chips for your government name or F3 name.
Devo: Use the acronym P.R.A.Y. to help you pray.
- Praise what He has done,
- Repent of your sings,
- Ask for his help whether big or small,
- Yield it all to Him.
Quote of the Day: “What if you have a hyphen in your name?” –Fish n’ Chips