The mission of F3 is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership.
Conditions: A cool 60 degrees
- Thru the Tunnel 10x IC
- Imperial Walkers 10x IC
- LBAC’s F/R 10x IC
- Grab coupons (41.2# 5 gallon water jug, 60# sandbag) and head out. Alternate coupons as needed.
- First Stop (1/2 mile in)
- Squats 20x on Q
- Merkins 20x on Q
- Curls with ruck 2-x on Q
- Second stop (1 mile in)
- American Hammer 20x IC
- Flutter Kicks with ruck in air 20x IC
- Chest Press with ruck 20x on Q
- Head back to the flag and alternate coupons as needed
Namerama: Defib, Gruber, Dri-Prime
Pledge and COT
- Hot Tub is still collecting shoes
- GORUCK TL – 11/9-11/10
- I will post the SP once it is announced if anyone wants to come see Magic Mike and myself off.
Moleskin: Nothing fancy today, just some good old miles with coupons and a little PT mixed in. We talked about the weather, our feelings and how our weekends were. Great work by the PAX! Prayers for Bellator with what he may be going through and for Dri-Prime’s upcoming surgery.
Is this Muscadine??