YHC has not Qed over the past few months but felt it was time to get off of the bench and lead. There was not going to be a better time than Faultline especially as I am wrapping up training for the GoRuck Tough/Light in August.
Weather: 70s and muggy
Warm-Up: Don Quixotes 12 IC, Imperial Walker 12 IC, TTT 10 IC, LBAC 12 IC Foward and Reverse
Mosey to block pile. Every PAX to grab one block and reassemble at the parking lot entrance of the Senior Center.
The premise of the workout was a modified four corners workout with three extra stops.
- Start – 5 Burpees OYO (I think the some of the PAX were a bit surprised since this is one of YHC’s least favorite exercises).
- Mosey with the blocks to the far corner. 15 Merkins OQ.
- PAX instructed to stack blocks and line up. Block Pass Indian Run to opposite corner (well almost opposite corner. Q called an audible and stopped 2/3 of distance.) 10 Damn-Its OQ.
- Mosey to side street across from Armory. 20 Overhead Presses OQ.
- Mosey back to corner w/o blocks. 15 Merkins OQ.
- Mosey to far corner while picking blocks back up along the way. 30 WWI Sit-ups OQ
- PAX again instructed to stak blocks and line up. Block Pass Indian Run to opposite corner. 30 WW1 Sit-ups OQ
- Mosey back to previous corner w/block. 20 Lawnmowers each arm OQ.
- Mosey to entrance of Senior Center w/block. 50 Squats OYO.
- Stow blocks and mosey to horseshoe pits.
We had some extra time before Mary so YHC added some exercises on the fly.
25 Tricep Dips, 50 Toe Taps, 10 Step-ups each leg, 15 Tricep Dips.
Mary: PAX Choice with some of YHC favorite Mary exercises
- Minivan – Box Cutter
- YHC – Catalina Wine Maker & Captain Thor)
- Chum – Surprise, Surprise. The Pickle Pounder
- Sugar Mountain – Flutter Kicks
- Cheetah – Mountain Climbers
- City Slicker – Hand Release Merkins
Pledge, Announcements, Prayer
Strong work by all PAX