The mission of F3 is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership.
Conditions: Humid – Calm before the storm.
FNGs: 2 – Nomad & Twinles (T-Claps to Bob Jones and Good Times for EHing new brothers to the fold.)
- 20x’s IC – LBAC forward & Backwards
- 10x’s IC – DQ
- 10x’s IC – Merkins
Grab a block and partner up at the field for rounds of “Full Wheelbarrow 11’s“. Partners space their blocks approximately 25-30 yards apart.
- At first block: Partner #1 does 1 merkin and block push press / Partner #2 does 1 WWI Situp
- When complete: Wheelbarrow to other block. (Person doing situps is the wheelbarrow, while other partner holds their legs)
- At Second block switch up: Partner #1 does 10 WWI Situps / Partner #2 does 10 merkin/block push presses
- Wheelbarrow back. Rinse and repeat: 1/10 – 2/9 – 3/8 – 4/7 – 5/6
Due to time YHC called an audible and stopped Pax at 5/6 revolution. Did not want pax to miss out on 2nd part of the wheelbarrow fun. (Note: If we do this again we will do 7’s)
Mosey around tennis courts and back to blocks for 2nd round of Wheelbarrows….”Empty Wheelbarrow 7’s”
- At first block: Partner #1 does 1, four count dip on block / Partner #2 does 1, four count LBC
- When complete: Empty Wheelbarrow to other block. (Person doing situps is the wheelbarrow, while other partner holds their legs)
- At Second block switch up: Partner #1 does 6, four count LBC’s / Partner #2 does 6, four count dips on block
- Empty Wheelbarrow back. Rinse and repeat: 1/6 – 2/5 – 3/4 – 4/3 – 5/2 – 1/6
Stow blocks & mosey long way back to flag for Mary.
- 60x’s OQ – WWI Situps
- 25x’s IC – Terrible T’s
Namerama: Lake Effect, Milton, Space Cowboy, City Slicker, Bellator, Shrute, Hoops, Minivan, Bob Jones, Good Times, Nomad, Twinkles
Pledge and COT – DONE
Devo: With the threat of Hurricane Florence in the Atlantic this was a good time to discuss the power of preparation.
Prior preparation prevents poor performance. What are some things we can do in our lives now to be better prepared for future events?
- Power of Attorneys?
- Being in the best functional fitness shape possible? Many of our brothers, that have faced major health issues, are convinced that if it wasn’t for them being in the shape they were in that it would have been much harder to make it through the tough times.
Preparation provides the advantages of peace of mind and being prepared for opportunities!
It’s better to have it and not need it. Than to need it and not have it!
Moleskin: Like many of the Pax members, YHC’s lower body was still recovering from the 09/11 workout at the garage. So YHC delivered on an upper body beatdown to make sure the lower body did not feel alone.