Intro: 7 strong beat the FOO and bettered themselves and pushed each other for a Frisbee, block, and deck of cards BC at Faultline.
F3 Mission Statement: “To plant, serve and grow small workout groups, in order to reinvigorate male community leadership.” -Dred
Weather: 79 and very humid
Shortcake Special (Before the BC): None
Disclaimer: F3 Summerville is a peer-led, zero-cost non-profit workout group. F3 makes no representations regarding the skill level of workout leaders, the safety of the exercises performed during workouts, or the hazardousness of the premises upon which workouts are conducted. Participate at your own risk.
15 SSH IC, 10 LBAC F/B IC, 10 TTT IC, and 10 Mtn Climbers IC
Each PAX went and retrieved 2 blocks each and returned to the field. 2 cones were laid out about 20 paces apart. We had a deck of cards were each number was doubled and Aces counted as 15 (30).
Suits and Exercises:
- Spade – Kettlebell (180 total reps)
- Club – Squates w/block (178 total reps)
- Diamond – Curls with block (130 total reps)
- Heart – Plank circles on Frisbees (168 total reps, 84 per arm)
- Joker 1 – Farmer Carry blocks across field and back
- Joker 2 – Bear Crawl sliding the Frisbees to the cone and back
We only made it through 42 of the 54 cards.
PAX stowed blocks and returned to flag.
No time for Mary
B-Wax, Lake Effect (Respect), Fidget, Space Cowboy, Grits (Respect), Horshack and Minivan (QIC)
Old Flames birthday bridge run for Children’s charity
Pledge of Allegiance:
Led by Minivan