Thursday July 26, 2018 at The Jones
Mosey to Shed. Grabbed two blocks and sled components. Attached fireman’s hose to sled to create a loop for 1 PAX.
PAX alternated farmer’s carry with blocks and towing the sled (Run/Walk | FWD/BWD) for 1 lap.
[TRAIN HORN = 10 burpees OYO]
1 Lap Mosey
Pledge, Devo (Matthew 7:7-11)
I was 5 minutes late. I thanked DMT for being on time – then got things underway.
No updates on the shed-renovation-project from The City of North Charleston.
Dear Mr. Gillison,
Thank you for allowing F3 to use the shed at Danny Jones Pool/Track to store our workout equipment instead of having to stow it under the bleachers. We have a few questions and hope that you can shed some light.
The shed is in need of a few repairs:
- One of the two doors does not open (welded shut) and the other door has a loose door frame
- Both doors need locking knobs (push combo would be nice)
- Ventilation is poor, will require passive ventilation
- There is no interior lighting
- It needs pressure washing to remove current mold and an interior paint/seal to prevent future mold
- Would the City of North Charleston be willing to make any of these improvements?
- Would the use of the shed be exclusive for F3 or shared use?
We would like to obtain a written agreement to establish terms and free all parties from liability. Please feel free to contact us at your convenience. (I will be out of town but David and Jason will be point on this). Also, you are cordially invited to work out with us (Tuesday and Thursday 6:00-6:45AM, Sat 7-8. Brings gloves and water).
– LOL | 7/11/2018 11:15 AM