The mission of F3 is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership.
Conditions: Low 40s, cold and wet, and not really raining
COP: SSH (IC) x15, Don Quixote (IC) x10, TTT (IC) x10, LBAC (OYO) Forwards/Backwards, Backwards jog around the building where blocks were obtained
YHC reviewed the CPR. Curl to Overhead Press to Triceps Raise (extension) and explained Foura:
- Pax paired like a regular Dora, but this Dora is done Four Corners style.
- Corner 1: 5 CPRs
- Corner 2: 10 Flutter Kicks (IC)
- Corner 3: 15 Lunges with Block (IC)
- Corner 4: 20 Mountain Climbers (IC)
- Pax stayed together as a team and each completed alternating corners. The Pax not exercising on a corner did shoulder taps while the other completed the exercise.
- Pax 1 carried a block and completed corners 1 and 3
- Pax 2 completed corners 2 and 4
- At a point between corner 4 and 1 (or at corner 1) Pax traded the block and switched the corners they would do for next round.
- Rinse and repeat until time is called.
Goal was 10 rounds, most completed 8 and one team completed 9
Mary: No time
Namerama: Streaker, Tinder, Mall Cop, Flash, Wolverine, Dabo, McFly, Youngin (Welcome), Maybelline, Olaf
Pledge and COT
Announcements: Volunteers for the P200. Men’s Hike is full but still registering if men want to go.
Devo: YHC made a gametime decision and brought up the meme that he used in the pre-blast. The meme was from Monsters, Inc where Mike W says “Once you name it, you start getting attached to it”. YHC explained that this is the root of why Pax have nicknames in F3. The lexicon and procedures that are followed create a connection between the Pax. Even when we are not in a workout setting, we end up talking about F3 things, which leads us to experience the other Fs. We should look for those things outside of F3 as well that help us connect better with our co-workers and families.
Moleskin: YHC was very happy that an FNG was there as he promised in the pre-blast! May have been the quickest FNG naming YHC had ever been a part of. While talking about himself he said he had “Youngins” (i.e. Children of a young age). Name was immediately suggested and approved unanimously.