The mission of F3 is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership.
The theme of the day was time. It is something so valuable and many times we don’t realize it. We sure did make the most of our time this morning. We started and ended on time while finishing everything on my weinke unlike my VQ. Another theme I was aiming for that you will see below is 30 for 30.
Conditions: 75 degrees with 99% humidity, felt like a sauna out there at 0500
COP: Through the Tunnel x 15 IC, Imperial Walkers x 10 IC, ATM’s (I promise it’s not what you are thinking! We did have some jokes about it though..) (Alternating Shoulder Taps x 15 each side OYO, Tempo Merkins (down 1-3, up 4) x 10 OYO, Fast Merkins x 10 OYO), Annie x 15 forward each arm, x 10 reverse each arm
- PAX form 1 line behind YHC and Indian Run around the farmhouse to the pile of blocks.
- Each PAX grabs a block and Q-Sack back to the flag.
- Genuines with block x 10 on Q.
- Blockies x 10 OYO.
- Curls for the Girls into Overhead Press with block x 10 IC.
- Tempo Tricep Extensions with block (down 1-3, up 4) x 10 IC.
- PAX leave blocks around flag and head to the picnic tables. PAx needed to re-arrange them a little to setup for the next few exercises.
- Merkins with hands and feet on the bench x 20 OYO.
- Step-Ups x 10 each leg OYO.
- Tricep Dips x 20 OYO.
- Pull-Ups x 20 OYO.
- Do you see the theme developing here?
- PAX head back to the flag and circle up with block.
- Block Squats x 30 on Q.
- Chest Press with block x 30 on Q.
- Lawnmowers with block x 15 each side OYO.
- These have been named the “Bullshit” by Cold Cut. No one knew the name, but we did them for the Hurricane so I will refer to them in the future as “Bullshit”
- Curls for the Girls
- 0-90 degrees x 10 on Q.
- 90-180 degrees x 10 on Q.
- 0-180 degrees x 10 on Q.
- Curls for the Girls
- PAX form a line and Indian Run around the farmhouse, but make a quick detour and instead of heading back to the flag, head towards Cold Cut’s house. Before we could get there, we made a sharp right. After that right, we formed in one line and dropped the Indian Run. Headed back to the flag.
- PAX stowed blocks by Q-Sacking them.
- PAX mosey back to the flag for Mary.
- Seal Sit-Ups x 15 on Q (formed 1 line).
- E2K x 15 each side OYO.
- LBFC’s (Little Baby Flutter Cruches) x 15 OYO. Since this was the first time any of us had done this, we realized that the best way to do it is to flutter kick IC and then crunch. The count was not on the flutter kick but on the crunch).
- Makhtar N’Diayes x 15 IC.
Pledge and COT
- Firecracker 4K is at The Ponds on Saturday at 0700. Trying to drum up some more involvement for F3 from the community. You will partner up and while your partner runs the 4K, you will be doing PT and will switch when they get done.
- There may be a possible convergence on the 4th, but as of now nothing official. Keep an eye on the Facebook page.
- A bunch of guys are doing the Rule/Protect The Galaxy Virtual 5k/10k on Saturday and Sunday. Ma Bell posted the details on the Facebook page if you want to sign up.
Prayer requests: Defib’s family, YHC’s wife who is due with our first baby any day now
Devo: “Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?” Luke 12:25-26
- By wasting time worrying about something, we are losing valuable time that we can be productive doing something else.
- By worrying, we are also expressing our lack of faith in the Lord’s ability to guide us down the right path.
- I have to tell you, this is exactly my life right now. The waiting and worrying game is a struggle and the only thing that has been on my mind the past few weeks.
- This also spoke to Defib with what he has going on that he asked for prayers for.
- Key thing, time is valuable and use it wisely because we will never get it back!
Moleskin: It was a rather comical morning at Tectonic. It started with the mumble chatter when I called ATM’s and worked it’s way through the whole workout. Stoner was very upset when the bathroom was locked and had to leave promptly right after prayer to take care of business. After everything was wrapped up, Defib told one of my favorite jokes that may happen to me in the next few days. If you want to know the joke let me know. All PAX had some good laughs this morning, furthering the 2nd F out at Tectonic. All in all, all 3 F’s were covered during this morning’s workout and to me that is a success! Great work to all PAX that were there.