The mission of F3 is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership.
Conditions: Deliciously warm and muggy
FNGs: No FNGs
COP: Squats x 15 (IC), TTT x 15 (IC), LBAC- forwards/back x 15 (IC), Imperial Walkers x 15 (IC)
The Thang: Mosey the cage, collect 2 cinderblocks each.
Farmer’s carry two cinderblocks each to the wiffle ball field. Complete the Dirty Dozen (12 exercises/ 10 reps each) with cinderblock(s), make a lap around the wiffle ball field, rinse and repeat.
- Merkins- x 10 on Q
- Curls for the girls- x 10 on Q
- Squats- x 10 on Q
- Flutterkicks- x 10 IC
- Overhead triceps extensions- x 10 on Q
- Kettlebell swings- x 10 on Q
- Overhead presses- x 10 on Q
- Single -Arm bent over rows-Right Arm- x 10 on Q
- Single -Arm bent over rows-Left Arm- x 10 on Q
- LBC- x 10 (IC)
- Modified wood chopper- block right hip to left shoulder–
x 10 on Q
- Modified wood chopper- block left hip to right shoulder–
x 10 on Q
Completed four reps
Mary: Out of time
Namerama: Sven, Cavalier, RamRod, Waldo, Splinter, CHUM, Fish N Chips, Show Me, Prius-Respect, Yo Adrian-Respect, Penny, DeFib, Magic Mike, Phi-Ona, Rabbit Ears, and The Colonel-Respect
Pledge and COT
Announcements: GRT and GRL.
Devo: Phone died- unable to pull up devo.
Moleskin: This was YHC’s first Q at Bedrock since the Heart Incident in February. Great to be out there sweating and getting beat down with the boys. Lots of fun farmer’s carrying blocks to and from the whiffle ball field.