Conditions: 75 degrees and clear, then cloudy
Humidity: Actually not too shabby
- TTT x 10 IC
- Imperial walkers x 10 IC
- Hillbillies x 10 IC
- Mosey around the tennis courts to the parking lot.
- Rotating merkins 10 to 5 on the curb
- Moving toe taps around the curb
- Continue moseying back to the cage, grab a block, and Mosey to the tennis courts
- Grab a partner
- Round 1:
- 100 deep merkins
- 100 block press
- 100 curls for the girls
- Run 2 point suicides to other side of the first court and back then far side of other court then back
- Round 2
- 50 Overhead press
- 50 Kettle bells
- 50 Flutter kicks sitting on the block (4 count)
- Round 1:
- Return blocks
- Hip Slappers- BTTW, slap hip with one hand then flapjack x 5 each leg OYO
- Australian Mountain Climbers x 10 IC
- Pull Ups x 5
- Moon gods
- Freddy mercury
- American hammer
Devo: God the creator build this world for us. Look at nature, the minute things that occur that you get to see all lined up so you could see it. It’s pretty amazing if you think about it and appreciate it.
It was an intimate morning at Seismic with 8 pax. Clearly, they’re the ones that survived the purge during the eclipse yesterday. Way to survive, men. The goal today was to keep moving, do short bursts, then move on. Bob provided the mumble chatter. Others may have spoken, but if they did Bob drained them out. Way to go, Bob.
Quote of the Day:
- “Nope” – multiple pax after the explanation of the BTTW Hip Slap.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.