The mission of F3 is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership.
Conditions: Temperature was mild in the upper 60s with soggy ground but no rain.
COP: 40 BACs torward & 20 BACs reverse; 25 DQs.
Mosey to block pile to retrieve two blocks. (Note: on the mosey, YHC tripped over a parking bumper sustaining mild injury that still lingers) Farmer carried the blocks back to AO approx 100 yards. One block was set aside.
1) Fkutter kicks IC with a block press on the hard count x 15; more flutters IC with block presses OYO x10; more flutters with block presses on count x 15.
2) Seated Curls OQ & in tempo x20
3 Seated Overhead Press OQ & in tempo x20
4) Lined up Pax for aa merkin conveyor: Hi-Lo Merkins x3 then switch hands for 3 more, then side left to nexy block for more Hi-Lo. Odd man on end bear crawls down the line to open block as PAX continues merkins..
5) Mosey around tennis counts stopping at each bench to do incline merkins x10.
6) Nutcrackers OQ x 20
7) Curls for girls OQ & in tempo x 20
8) OHP on Q & in tempo x 20
9) Chopping Blocks IC x 20
10) Farmer carry bpyj blocks back to pile
Mary: Bicycle Kicks with American Hammers IC x 25; Beached Whale (aja Mosquito Slapper) IC x 25; WW1 Sit-ups OQ x 25
Namerama: Minivan – Recount – Singlet – Borlabd – Beewax – Hanging Chad- Peaches – Bob Jones – Dick Poke Jr
Pledge and COT
Announcements: replace with announcements
Devo: Hebrews 13:16 “Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have, for such sacrifices are pleasing to God.”
Moleskin: Five minutes into the work, YHC tripped and fell over a parking bumper during a mosey; landing on the left knee. The pain was real and a little blood did flow. The PAX rallied to aid until the pain eased a bit. After the short delay the thang continued and the Q pressed on trying to hid the pain from the PAX.
24 hrs later, the knee is swollen and sore. OH, and so are the chest & shoulders that were hit on the workout.