The men who came to Bedrock for a pre-BC Shortcake Special were met by a most unwelcome FNG – a good-sized copperhead. So, you know…Copperhead Road. Also there was a BC. It was varied and challenging. Men sweated and breathed heavily.
- SSH x 2 IC
- Mtn Climber x 15 IC
- Lateral leg raises x 10 IC each leg
- Freddie Mercury x 10 IC
- LBAC x 10 IC
- TTT x 10 IC
Grab one block, return to circle, stow to side. Form up, mosey to whiffle ball field, partner up.
- Partner 1 executes Carolina Dry Docks, partner 2 bear crawls to opposite line and back. Flapjack.
- Partner 1 executes LBCs, partner 2 crab walks to opposite line and back. Flapjack.
- Partner 1 holds Al Gore, partner 2 burpee broad jumps to opposite line and back (good times). Flapjack.
- Speed Dora: 50 hand-release merkins, 100 V-ups, 150 squats. One partner exercises while the other runs a lap around the sidewalk circling the whiffle ball field.
Return to flag, grab blocks.
Do the following IC x 10:
- Curl Press
- Tricep Ext
- Lawnmower (left/right)
- Iron Cross (x15)
Stow blocks, return to flag. LBCs until time.
Count-o-rama / Name-o-rama / Pledge / COT / BOM
T-claps to Splinter for sharing so honestly about his family in Texas being affected by the flooding. Keep the Family Splinter in your thoughts and prayers.