The mission of F3 is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership.
Conditions: GLORIOUS! Low 60s, low humidity & clear with near full moon
COP: LBACs, Flamingo Squats IC x25, WW1 sit-ups x 20
Mosey to retrieve 1 block & 2 bricks for each PAX then back to AO.
1. WW1 Sit ups with bricks x20
2. Brick shuttle – Sit-up combined with arm stretch holding bricks out x20
3. Americann Sledgehammer- Sit-up while twisting with arms fully extended = IC x10 slow & x15 faster
4. Flutter Kicks combined with block chest presses x40 total
5. Merkin convetor 42 merkins total w/ bear crawl
6. Mosey run
7. Merkin Conveyor Repeat with 28 Merkins with Mosey Run
8. Merkin Conveyor Repeat with 14 Merkins and Mosey
9. Incline Merkins on Q x 20
10. Seated LBACs combined with upper body protractor
Mary: Flutter Kicks IC x 25, X&Os on Q 25+, Bicycle Hammers IC x 25
Numberama: Seven (Still 7)
Namerama: PAX names
Pledge and COT
Announcements: Fun Run Oct 9 to raise $ for Hurricane victims in FL, Oct 21 “The Oak”, Nov 11 “Sweet Tea Half & 10K; Q school on Saturday Oct 7
Devo: Mark 4:35-41 “Wake Jesus Up” Jesus calmed the storm after the disciples woke him up. We too need to wake up Jesus (or keep him awake) to help us.
Moleskin: – This was an all ab & chest workout (frontal assault) to burn the core and get the beach body going.
Very little mumble chatter. It was as though the PAX were breezing through the work … until the American Sledgehammer and the Merkin Conveyor caused a few comments. Always a pleasure to Q my home AO. Great men post here!