The mission of F3 is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership.
YHC did an escalator workout the week prior at The Jones. So this BC was the same, but different in that it was longer and we didn’t have time to go back down.
Conditions: 64 degrees
COP: SSH x 20 IC, LBAC x 10 IC (forward and backwards), TTT x 15 IC, Imperial Walkers x 15 IC
Head to the wall
- Half the PAX does BTW wall the other half knock out 10 Pull-Ups
- Flapjack and repeat
Escalator around .50 mile block around the AO with bricks. All exercises performed with bricks.
- 5 Burpees, run to the next stop
- 5 Burpees/20 WWI Sit-ups, run to the next stop
- 5 Burpees/20 WWI Sit-ups/30 Prisoner Squats, run to the next stop
- 5 Burpees/20 WWI Sit-ups/30 Prisoner Squats /40 American Hammers, run to the next stop
- 5 Burpees/20 WWI Sit-ups/30 Prisoner Squats /40 American Hammers (Two-count) / 50 Hammer Curls, run to the next stop
- 5 Burpees/20 WWI Sit-ups/30 Prisoner Squats /40 American Hammers (Two-count) / 50 Hammer Curls / 60 Jump Squats
No time to go down the escalator so we’ll pretend like we too the escalator up from the subway to street level.
Mary: X’s and O’s, Captain Thor x 5, Pickle Pounders x 10 IC
Numberama, Namerama, Announcements, Pledge, COT
Devo: Proverbs 27:17 – “Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another.” F3 provides us with an opportunity for accountability not just on a physical level, but also on deeper levels. YHC encouraged the PAX to share their struggles with other men so we can allow ourselves to be sharpened, and to sharpen those around us. When we put ourselves out there, we allow other men to sharpen us, and we have the opportunity to sharpen others.
Moleskin: The PAX were pretty quiet this fine morning. Probie did point out that the 45 minutes went by really fast. Indeed it did. By the time it was over, we were sufficiently smoked.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.