The mission of F3 is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership.
Conditions: Approximately as cold as a ice cube tray, although we did learn that concrete might be even colder
FNGs: Károlyi – Welcome!
SCS: Major Dad
- Thru the Tunnel 15x IC
- LBAC’s F/R 15x IC
- T-Claps 15x IC
- Imperial Walker 10x IC
- Don Quixote 10x IC
- A modified Stations of Pain – credit to a 2015 backblast from Columbia.
- Partner up and head to the Pavilion and find a picnic table.
- Station 1 – Partner 1 completes exercises below while Partner 2 does American Hammers until Partner 1 is done. Flip.
- Box jumps on bench 20x
- Burpees 20x
- Squats 20x
- Heel touches 20x IC (4 count)
- Station 2 – Partner 1 completes exercises below while Partner 2 does Flutter Kicks until Partner 1 is done. Flip.
- Step ups on bench 15x each leg
- Air presses 40x
- Lunges 10x each leg
- LBC’s 20x IC (4 count)
- Station 3 – Partner 1 completes exercises below while Partner 2 does American Hammers until Partner 1 is done. Flip.
- Dips on bench 20x
- Pull ups on tables 20x
- Squat jumps 20x
- WWI sit-ups 20x
- Station 4 – Partner 1 completes exercises below while Partner 2 does Flutter Kicks until Partner 1 is done. Flip.
- Decline merkins on bench 20x
- Incline merkins on bench 20x
- Merkins on concrete 20x
- Floyd Mayweather’s 20x IC (4 count)
- Flutter Kicks 20x IC
- American Hammers 20x IC
Namerama: AC/DC, High Stick, Cheech, Károlyi (FNG Welcome!), Green Bags, Grits (Respect), Major Dad (Respect), Walk Off
Pledge and COT
- F3 Christmas Party is 12/7
- Kiawah Half/Full Marathon is 12/9
Moleskin: YHC did not have a workout in mind or written up so he searched high and dry on F3Nation for a backblast to use. He wound up coming up with a 2015 backblast from Columbia called Stations of Pain. It was modified to meet what was available to the fine folks over at the Tectonic. YHC wanted to bring this workout back to the basics to show that you don’t need coupons, pull up bars or an open field to execute a BC full of suck. YHC will most definitely bring this workout to all AO’s and modify it to each AO.
There were a bunch of one-liners during the BC, mostly from Cheech. “You can’t look up at the stars, do you like looking at wood?” There was also some mention of Cheech not posting the rest of the week due to laying sod tomorrow, but due to his FNG Károlyi (named after Béla Károlyi) wanting to try out Bedrock tomorrow, it looks like the sod won’t hold Cheech down!
On a serious note, a buddy of mine from St. Louis is undergoing a major surgery tomorrow (ALIF surgery) for injuries sustained from an accident in July. This is a serious surgery and the risks are very high. Please say a prayer for him at the AO’s tomorrow as they are definitely needed.