Intro: No FNGs but I did meet Android who hasn’t been to Accelerator as long as I’ve been going. Made sure he was ready for one hell of a beatdown.
- TTT x10 IC
- Don Quixote x10 IC
- High Knees x10 IC
DORA workout, PAX divided into groups of 2. Needed one block & two bricks. YHC has been apart of DORA workouts where some people do more than their partner when it comes to reps so I wanted to make sure the PAX got their daily dose.
Round 1: 400 single count flutter kicks with block
- Person A- 200 flutter kicks
- Person B did Mercan Walk with brick in hand to the first marker and back (about 10 mercans away), they would swap once person B got back.
- When one person finished their half of the exercise, they would continue Mercan Walks till their partner finished theirs, this process would continue for other rounds as well.
Round 2: 300 Reverse Chest Fly with the bricks. (Think Rear Dealt machine at the gym)
- Person A -150 Reverse Chest Flies
- Person B- broad jump to the second marker and back (about 5-7 yards from first marker)
Round 3: 200 Squats with the block
- Person A -100 Squats
- Person B runs to the playground to do 10 pull-ups there, then run back.
Round 4: 100 Skirpees
- Person A -50 skirpees
- Person B -ran to the first marker and back, second marker and back, and the third marker (about 5-7 yards from the trees) and back. I call these Gasers.
Stow Coupons and back to flag.
- American Hammer x20 IC
- Box Cutters x10 IC
- Flutterkicks x30 IC
Numberama & Namerama:
Christmas party (bring toys and/or clothing for those in need), Kiawah Race
Prayers for Grits, he is getting surgery done and will be out for 6 weeks.
pledge & prayer
YHC made sure that Android was welcomed back and Grits was given a proper send off with a workout they’ll be feelin tomorrow. They were hoping for an appearance from Cheech who convinced them to come out, but Cheech didn’t show. However, I later learned he already did a DD which can take its toll. Good push from each guy out there!