The mission of F3 is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership.
Conditions: Since I am writing this 3+ hours later my hands are still frozen. As WTForecast is currently saying, “It’s so cold your nuts will shrivel.”
FNGs: none, but disclaimer given
- Thru the Tunnel 10x IC
- Imperial Walker 15x IC
- Squats 10x IC
- LBAC’s 10x IC Forward/Reverse
- Grab a block, line up and Indian Shuffle from the circle to the wiffle ball field. Circle around on your turn twice then head to the front of the line.
- F3 Baseball – YHC decided to bring this Q back out which was debuted at Accelerator. This time, with a ruck and keeping the block in play added some major suck. The three PAX started and finished together. The first round consisted of 25 reps OYO, second round was 20 reps OYO and the third round was 15 reps OYO.
- Home – 25 Tricep Extensions with the block, then bear crawl dragging the block to first base with one arm.
- First – 25 Merkins on the block/off block (depending on preference), then bear crawl dragging the block to second base with the opposite arm.
- Second – 25 Bent Over Rows with the block, then reverse bear crawl dragging the block to third base with one arm.
- Third – 25 Curls for the Girls Press with the block, then reverse bear crawl dragging the block to home with the opposite arm.
- Shuffle back to the flag and stow blocks.
- WWI Sit-ups 10x IC
- LBC’s 10x IC
- American Hammers 10x IC
Namerama: KY, Tinker, City Slicker
Pledge and COT
- F3 Anniversary party is 1/6/18.
- Convergence at Faultline 0700 on 1/6/18.
- Charlie Post Classic 5k/15k is on 1/27/18. Snowden is the event Q.
- “Let us run with patience the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross.” Hebrews 12:1
- YHC saw this last night and it is a perfect reminder at the end of the calendar year. Although many of the PAX have accomplished so much this year, we all know there is still so much left to be desired. In goal setting for 2018, it is important to set your goals and have a plan t0 achieve them. It is also important that we do not look too far in advance that we overshadow what is to come next.
- Just keep putting one foot in front of the other, don’t focus on where it is that you want to end up being, just focus on the journey and that step that is in front of you because inches will become miles over time!
- YHC had something else in mind with F3 baseball but the PAX showing was low today. The weather definitely did not help, so YHC had to audible and decided to do all the exercises together, furthering the teamwork out at Magnitude.
- YHC also planned on bringing out the #60 sandbag but weather conditions and lack of PAX nixed this idea. It will be out on my next Q.
- This AO is one that should and needs to grow and have more PAX come out. There are special things happening here and we all know many PAX have since bought their fancy new ruckers. Bring them out for a beat down!