The mission of F3 is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership.
This is a Monday/Friday Ruck Bootcamp.
Conditions: Cold. Wind Chill 10 Degrees. #stupidcold
COP: Squats x 15 (IC); LBAC x 15 (IC- Forward/Back); Imperial Walkers x 15 (IC); TTT x 10( IC)
Each PAX grab a block. Take a tour of the AO. Every 10 min stop and do Crazy Eights:
Eight exercises with blocks. Eight reps each.
- Kettle Bell Swings
- Goblet Squat with an overhead press
- Single-arm bent-over row (R. arm)
- Single-arm bent-over row (L. arm)
- Modified wood-chopper (left hip to right shoulder- slow movement- use core)
- Modified wood-chopper (right hip to left shoulder- slow movement- use core)
- Curls for the girls
- Overhead triceps extensions
Rinse and repeat until out of time. Head back and stow blocks
Mary: Flutterkicks x 40 (IC)
Namerama: Repo, City Slicker, The Colonel
Pledge and COT
Announcements: 3rd Anniversary Convergence and cookout.
Devo: This Devo is worth the cost of admission: What this year might hold.
Moleskin: Surely the coldest BC of the year. With the combination of the cold (windchill 10 degrees) and a late night for many of the PAX last night (New Year’s Eve), YHC was thrilled to see two other Ruckers ready to ruck before 0500. We found that gripping the blocks was difficult as our fingers quickly became numb. Need better gloves for block work. Bundle up boys, it’s gonna get colder.