The mission of F3 is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership.
Conditions: Cold, low 20’S
COP: After realizing Gandhi and I were the only ones there, I realized I was the QIC.
SSH x21(I can’t count and exercise at the same time)
1 lap around the track
- Dora on the straightaway section of the track. Partner 1 and Partner 2 exchange. Whereby, Partner 1 does an exercise and partner 2 will transition to first gate in the fence and back, (~10 yards each way)
- 50 Burpies /bear crawl
100 curls/crab walk
150 overhead press /lunges
- 2 station workout (7 cycles):
- Station 1 – 10 WWI situps. Station 2 – 10 Squats (plank if done early)
- 1 lap with exercises at each 100 Meters:
- 100m: 5 burpies
- 200m: 20 flutter kicks
- 300m: 10 merkins
- 400m: Superman/bannanas, followed by 20 seconds of plank
- 1 lap cool down
- Stretching (head to toe)
Namerama: Lottalove, Gahndi
Pledge and COT: Completed
Announcements: Mud run in Columba and the hullicination run (I forgot the dates so I recommended looking at facebook/ f3 webpage.
Prayer requests: None
Devo: Improvise, Adapt, and Overcome… This wasn’t explicitly stated, but we sure learned to shoot from the hip.
Moleskin: It was really cold this morning but we weren’t feeling it after the SSH. I had to lean on my past F3 experiences to come up with a routine on the spot.