The mission of F3 is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership.
- YHC asked Tinker to bring his extra ruck and sandbags so that the PAX can feel the extra weight that is on Picasso’s family right now. It is important for us to realize while working out how the extra weight feels and how it can weigh you down. Huge T-Claps to Tinker for his willingness to bring everything!
- When YHC asked who wanted to wear the extra ruck, Cold Cut stepped up right away to wear it without ever having worn one. He CRUSHED it and never complained – maybe we can get him to sign up for the D-Day HTL!
- Without letting the PAX know, YHC came up with this workout by compiling exercises that spelled out Picasso.
Conditions: 35 degrees, cool and dry
FNGs: none, disclaimer given
SCS: Major Dad, AC/DC, City Slicker
- Thru the Tunnel – 15x IC
- Imperial Walker – 10x IC
- Burpees – 5x OYO
- ***If arms drop throughout next 3 exercises, 5x Burpees OYO for each time***
- LBAC’s – 10x IC F/R
- T-Claps – 20x IC
- Shoulder Taps – 10x IC
- Head to the block pile and grab a block.
- Q Sack back to the flag, circle up and count it off.
- First person will begin by performing the below exercises using the 40# sandbag inside the circle and once completed taking a lap around the farmhouse. Once they return the next person goes.
- 5 Burpees
- 10 High Pulls
- 20 Press-ups
- 30 Back Squats
- 20 Overhead Press
- 10 Deadlifts
- 5 Get ups
- YHC had to audible after 4 PAX completed the above and cut all reps over 10 down to 10 due to time restrictions.
- All other PAX will be performing the following exercises and will continue until all PAX have completed the above.
- Pickle Pounders 20x IC on block
- Imperial Walker Squat 10x IC (4 count – squat with block, drop block and right knee to left elbow, pick up block and squat, drop block and left knee to right elbow)
- Another audible was called after 5 reps to not use the blocks for the last 5 reps.
- Colt 45’s – 15x bottom to halfway, 15x halfway to top, 15x full range
- ATM’s – 20x IC Alternating Shoulder Taps, 15x IC Tempo Merkins (down 1-3, up 4), 15x Merkins, all done on block
- Step ups – up and over the picnic tables, 1st PAX has 60# sandbag, completed rotation while all other complete without, once they finish return to where you started and next up grabs sandbag and that person falls to the back. Keep going until all PAX complete.
- San Antonio Shuffle – 10x on Q (Left Leg Lunge, Right Leg Lunge, Blockie, Plank jack)
- Outlaw – 20x to the right clockwise and counter clockwise, 20x to the left clockwise and counter clockwise on Q
Namerama: Major Dad (Respect), M&M (Respect), Woody, Android, Cold Cut, Tinker, Acorn, QC, Sugar Mountain, AC/DC
Pledge and COT
- Q School is 1/20 after Faultline
- Charlie Post Classic is 1/27
Moleskin: YHC wanted to do something different and unique to keep our brother Picasso in our prayers. Besides the normal praying, YHC thought about doing a workout based around the letter in his name. It took me a little while to come up with it and searched the exercise list on F3Nation and used this as a beta test. Some are keepers and a few will be discarded. Continue to keep Picasso and his family in your prayers.
On another note, Sakrete had posted about our F3 brother Gremlin in North Carolina who passed away during a BC. Men – I am echoing Major Dad’s post a while back. Go get your yearly physical. Get a clean bill so we can continue to do the stupid stuff we do together.
It could be the difference needed to be around for those who you care about the most. My M read about it this morning and was very nervous about it and demanded I get one. I know who I will be calling this afternoon.
– City Slicker