The mission of F3 is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership.
Conditions: Couldn’t have been better
FNGs: none, disclaimer still given, especially the part about knowing your own body and to listen to it
- This workout is in honor of Jerome Gonzalez, Pathfinder roster 14-199. He passed away on February 17th at the Joe Warner Bragg Heavy, leaving behind a wife and two kids.
- Thru the Tunnel 10x IC
- Imperial Walker 10x IC
- LBAC’s 10x IC F/R
- Grab a block and leave it where we started.
- Take the ruck off and follow YHC for a ¾ mile run through the park.
- Return to circle and complete the following:
- First Rotation
- Station 1: AMRAP Merkins for two minutes
- Mosey to the end of the clubhouse
- Station 2: AMRAP LBC’s for two minutes
- Mosey to picnic tables
- Station 3: AMRAP Alternating leg step-ups for two minutes
- Station 4: 10 burpees (no ruck) then Farmer carry ruck in right hand to the beginning of the bridge, then 10 burpees (no ruck), then Farmer carry ruck in left hand back to picnic table, then 10 burpees (no ruck).
- Second Rotation
- Station 1: Bear crawl from picnic table to the 2nd light pole on the right
- Station 2: Crab walk to the next light pole
- Mosey back to the flag
- Station 3: 20 ruck get ups (only allowed to use 1 hand)
- Station 4: Overhead ruck hold for one minute 30 seconds.
- First Rotation
- Stow blocks. (a one mile coupon ruck was on the agenda, but time didn’t permit)
- No time for Mary
Namerama: Defib, Greenbags, Cheetah, KY, Gruber, Stalker, Tinker
Pledge and COT
Devo: “We can make our plans, but the Lord determines our steps.” – Proverbs 16:9
- This caught my eye right away when thinking about the circumstances surrounding Jerome. We cannot set our own path since the Lord already has it mapped out for us. We can plan for anything and should, but what the Lord wants from us he will get.
- Mud Run 5/19
- Peyton’s Wacky and Wild 3/10
- Palmetto 200 3/23-3/24
- GoRuck HTL 6/1-6/3
Moleskin: YHC felt it was right to honor Jerome Gonzalez, who passed away during the Joe Warner Bragg Heavy on February 17th. He was a Pathfinder member with roster 14-199. Pathfinder had put together a workout to honor him which some F3 brothers in different locations have since completed. YHC made the choice that this workout was badass and he would put it to the test. It most certainty did not disappoint – those AMRAP’s sucked!
Plenty of mumble chatter today, starting off with Greenbags accusing Tinker of slipping the 30# into the ruck. Then the threat made from Stalker to YHC if we were to bear crawl again!
Gentlemen – this seems to be a part of the year where we start to lose focus and get into a funk. Help a brother get out of that funk and back into his routine. Reach out to a PAX that you haven’t heard from or seen recently and check in on them – thanks for this reminder Stalker!
Tinker for loaning out his two rucks for a nominal fee or a righteous beatdown. Greenbags for completing his first ruck BC. Gruber for not merloting in front of us all. All other PAX for kicking ass today and honoring Jerome the right way!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.