YHC has taken a bit of a break from Qing so far this year but has been thinking about this particular one for a while. This workout, at least the theme, was inspired by two creative Qs, Stalker and Floppy. Stalker introduced us to Chutes and Ladders and Floppy has his spell your name cards, BINGO cards, and movie trivia. So begins, a shout out to one of the all-time greatest 80s game shows, Press Your Luck.
Temp: Low 50s
LBAC 15 IC Forward/Reverse
SSH 25 IC (needed to make sure Magic Mike didn’t get short changed)
TTT 12 IC
Imperial Walkers 12 IC
PAX counted off by three to get teams and mosey to get one block each. Assemble at the game board. PAX will perform all exercises with team. The game board contains 12 tiles (8 tiles contain a point value and 4 tiles contain a picture of a whammy) with exercises on the back of each tile. A member of each team will spin the wheel and the fun begins.
- 300 – Run to pavilion/15 step-ups each leg/20 incline merkins
- 25 – 10 merkins
- Whammy – Bear crawl around circle
- 100 – Forward lunge to entrance of parking lot/Backward lunge back to circle
- 200 – 25 LBCs/25 Freddie Mercuries
- Whammy – 25 Burpees
- 500 – 25 Damn its/25 Lawnmowers each arm/50 Overhead presses
- Whammy – Run to bridge/25 Dips
- 50 – 10 Squats
- 250 – 50 flutter kicks
- Whammy – Lap around parking lot w/block
- 150 – Side lunge to entrance of parking lot and back to circle
When it was all said and done, there was a tie between Team 1 and Team 2 with 50 points while Team 3 finished with 0 points.
Numberama, Namearama, Announcements, Pledge, Prayer