Conditions: 35 and drying from yesterday’s rain
- TTT x 15 IC
- Imperial Walkers x 15 IC
- Hold squat and overhead clap x 30 IC
- Follow the Q around the track doing multiple movements (side step, skip, jog, run, etc.)
- Line up and run around the track. Line up in the order that you return.
- First 2 pax get lights (Gandhi and Suave). They will have 20 burpees to work off.
- Sent 1 pax at a time to start running starting with the last person in line. Sent off a new pax every 5 seconds ending with the 2 pax with lights.
- Every time Gandhi’s light passes you, stop and do 5 burpees
- Every time Suave passes you, stop and do 10 merkins
- Continue until time is called (about 10 min)
- Meet back up at the start line for lights to do their 8 burpees. Rest of the pax did flutter kicks
- Mosey to the playground
- Picnic table LBCs x 15while other pax hold table. Extra pax does step ups on another bench
- Mosey to parking lot and each person goes to a parking block.
- Rotating merkins x 5 to 1
- Mosey to the block pile, get 1 block per pax, and get in a lane on the track
- Leave the blocks, run about 50 meters away, turn around, lunge walk 25 meters, then bear crawl to block, 20 curls for the girls
- Rinse and repeat x 4
- Stow blocks
- Leg climb using 3 points x 10 each leg
- Leg climb using 2 points x 10 each leg
- Leg climbs straight to toes
Devo: Put value in your family, whether that’s blood relatives, spouse, or close friends. Whenever other things (work, exercising, “the boys,” etc.) start getting a higher priority, then things are out of wack and need to be realigned.
Moleskin: It was good being back out with The Jones Faithful. It was YHC’s first boot camp in about 2 or 3 weeks. The rotating merkins were happy to say hello. Even though this was a completely new weinke, it had plenty of elements of old school Floppy with a lot of running involved. The Jones has a well rounded group so it didn’t slow them down one bit. Great push by all.
Quote of the Day:
“I had a devo planned yesterday morning, but I’ve forgotten it.” -Floppy
“Must not have been a very good devo.” -Gandhi
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.