The mission of F3 is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership.
Conditions: 51 Degrees
FNGs: Welcome Red Rocket!
COP: SSH x 20 IC, Terrible T’s x 10 IC, Imperial Walkers x 15 IC, LBAC (Forward and Backward) x 10 IC, TTT x 10 IC
7’s with Pull-Ups and Tire Jumps rotating Military Crawls and Lunges as you walk between stations
Split the PAX into two groups:
- Group one alternates between Pull-Ups and Tire Flips while Group two alternates between People’s Chair and BTW
- Curls for the Girls x 30 IC
- Off-balance Merkins x 20
- High Knees / Up Downs
- Big Boy Sit-Ups with the block x 20 IC
- Overhead Press x 20 IC
- Step Back Lunges x 20 OYO
- Dead Man Burpees x 5 OYO
- WWI Sit x 20 Sit-Ups x 20 IC
- Lawnmower x 20 (each arm)
Two suicides with 5 Merkins at each sidewalk
Mary: Peter Parkers x 10 IC
Numberama, Namerama, Announcements, Pledge, COT
Moleskin: Military Crawls are great, but better on grass, dirt, or mud than dry clay that is hard as rocks. The PAX, being the tough fellas they are, took it in stride. This was a full-body workout with some tough cardio mixed in. The PAX seemed to enjoy it and Pull-Ups always bring out the mumble chatter. Welcome Red Rocket!