The mission of F3 is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership.
Conditions: 50s and couldn’t be better
FNGs: none, disclaimer given
- SSH X 20 IC
- Through the tunnel X 15 IC
- Imperial Walker X 15 IC
- LBACs forward small/big, backward small/ big thumbs down
Deconstructing Burpees goes like this:
- On Q- Squat X 20- hold last down position for 20 seconds
- On Q-Plank X 25 (down to plank, stand up) hold last plank 60 seconds
- On Q-Merkins X 30- hold down position last Merkin 30 seconds (looked easier on paper, did not happen)
- On Q-In and outs X 35 (plank position, bring knees to chest, kick feet back to plank) hold out for 60 (not today)
- On Q-Bobby Hurley’s X 40- last down hold for 20 seconds
Was that a train? 11 Burpees for the train on Q
Mosey over to basketball court
PAX were instructed to line up on the sideline and perform the following two exercises:
Staying together in a straight (for F3) line on Q, alternating lunges across court. On the way back, TOGETHER, inch worm to hand release merkins. Rinse and repeat one more time.
PAX were instructed to grab blocks and form a tight circle.
Was that another train? 11 Burpees for the train on Q!
Sitting with legs out and shoulder to shoulder, PAX were to pass a block right to left to the PAX beside them until instructed to reverse direction.
- Flutter kicks X 25
- WWI sit-ups X 30
- LBCs X 35
Namerama: TKO, Ophelia, Mack, Wee woo, Wiper, Redo, Stringbean
Prayer requests and prayer
YHC will be going on a hiking trip and spoke about how the devil is always after us. YHC admitted to times when he thought he wasn’t going because of the many reasons that the devil kept whispering. YHC reminded the PAX that without leaning in on God, which is what the devil is afraid you’ll do, the evil is out there waiting to consume us.
Submit yourselves, then to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
TKO was ready to name the first set of exercises the burpee Hurleys or the Bobby Burpees. Mumble chatter was aplenty (as it can be from time to time), but this workout was just what everyone needed. YHC swears he heard two trains together in that one track! Good work men, proud to be able to bring the work to you all! SYITG!