The mission of F3 is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership.
Conditions: 50 and windy as can be. Can mother nature please just make up her mind?
FNGs: none, disclaimer still given
- Thru the Tunnel 10x IC
- Imperial Walker 10x IC
- Burpees 5x OYO
- LBAC’s 1ox IC F/R
- T-Claps 20x IC
- Burpees 5x OYO
- Mosey to the pile and grab a block. Head back and circle up.
- The following exercises were completed with the block:
- Merkins 10x IC
- Tricep Extensions 20x on Q
- Squats 20x on Q
- Overhead Press 10x IC
- Curls for the Girls 10x IC
- Chest Press 10x IC
- Lawnmowers 20x on Q (10x each side)
- Once finished with the above, lap around the farmhouse and do 10x Burpees OYO upon arrival back. Plank until the six is in.
- Rinse and repeat 4 times, except Tricep Extensions on the last round – screw that!
- Stow blocks.
- WWI Sit ups 10x on Q
- LBC’s 10x IC
- Flutter Kicks 20x IC
- Seal Sit ups 10x on Q
Namerama: Hot Tub, Major Dad (Respect), AC/DC, Cold Cut, Boll Weevil
Pledge and COT
- “Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor: If either of them falls down, one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up. Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone? Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.” – Ecclesiastes 4:9-12
- Reach out to someone you haven’t talked to recently, whether you are close with them or not. Check in on them and see if they are okay and ask if there is anything they need or that you can do for them.
- Major Dad pointed out the two things below:
- Reaching out is more then just a Facebook message. It’s giving them a call or stopping by their house. Be intentional and caring.
- If it is an F3 brother that you are reaching out to, remember there is more to life then just F3. It is a very small part of our life, so dig deeper and have more of a conversation then just trying to EH them back out to the gloom.
YHC had this great idea of using the date of his Q and turning that into the working – 4 sets of exercises with 20 reps each. With the exception of Tricep Extensions, I was happy with the result. It was a solid full body workout to end the week off right. There was also plenty of mumble chatter this morning. Most notables are below.
- “I guess this is what happens when Bob the Builder HC’s before the BC.” – Everyone
- “It wouldn’t be so cold and windy if we moved to the other side of the house.” – Major Dad in reference to where I had the circle setup for the exercises
- “It’s either we don’t do them or the PAX skip half of them.” – Hot Tub in reference to the last set of Tricep Extensions
- “I hope we don’t have to lift heavy shit tomorrow at the Oak.” – Cold Cut
- “Fricep ehtensssions (or something like that)” – Major Dad calling out the next exercise with gloves in his mouth
- The Oak – tomorrow
- Pinewood Back 9 5K – tomorrow
- Convergence at Faultline – tomorrow
- Mud Run 5/19 – go sign up!
- GoRuck HTL 6/1-6/3