Intro: Late BB. Thumper turned 50 today, and Mom Swap came to bring the pain.
Weather: Warm and humid
- TTT x15 IC
- SSH x15 IC
- LBAC F&B x15 IC
- Run around AO to the block pile.
Pair up and place half the blocks 75 ft apart.
- Wheelbarrow with partner to the blocks on the opposite side. Partner A does Squats with OHP x20 while Partner B does Merkins x20. Swap positions on wheelbarrow and swap exercise too.
Round 2: Partners are on opposite sides.
- Genuines x15 then sumo squat to opposite block
- Curls x20 then Lunge Walk to opposite block
- One Arm Press x15 each arm then Crab Walk yo opposite block.
Round 3: Same order of transitions as Round 1 then 2, but different exercises.
- Partner A: One arm curls x20 each arm. Partner B: Burpee. Do transition (Wheelbarrow) and swap positions.
- Derkins x20 (Sumo Squat)
- Lawnmowers x20 each arm (Lunge Walk)
- Tricep Extension x15 (Crab Walk)
- In high plank position, partners would slide block underneath them both, and move down for 50 ft. Rinse repeat in opposite direction.
- Partner A does Tricep Dips on the horseshoe pit walls, while Partner B grabs Partner A’s legs and squats x15
- Partner A does Merkins on the horshoe pit wall while Partner B holds Partner A’s legs and does squats x15
- Stow blocks
Namerama: Mom Swap, Johnny 5, 50-50, Hard Drive, Bed Pan, Thumper (R), Old Flame (R), M&M (R &Ruck), Motherboard (R), Chowdah (Ruck), Cheetah (Ruck)
Pledge Prayer Announcements
Moleskin: Mom Swap did not disappoint. Johnny 5 didn’t throw up. Thumper turned 50. Sorry for being late on this one!