The mission of F3 is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership.
Conditions: Very, very humid and foggy. Looked like weather conditions at The Preakness.
- Imperial Walker 15x IC
- Thru the Tunnel 10x IC
- LBAC’s 1ox IC F/R
- T-Claps 10x IC
- Deck of cards
- Diamonds = Burpees
- Hearts = Incline Merkins on bench
- Spades = Step-ups on bench each leg
- Clubs = Tricep Dips on bench IC
- Joker 1 = LBC’s 25x IC
- Joker 2 = WWI Sit-ups 20x on Q
- Each exercise was done for the face value of the card. Jack = 11, Queen = 12, King = 13, Ace = 15
- No time
Namerama: Cold Cut, AC/DC, Bob the Builder (Respect), Easy Go, M&M (Respect)
Pledge and COT
- “Therefore, if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.” – 2 Corinthians 5:17
- This spoke to me in many ways. First, in order to be with Christ, we need to continue to do better each and every single day. That includes leaving bad habits in the past. It also means leaving the past in the past and looking to the present. This spoke to the rest of the PAX who stuck around as well and was good to hear and reflect on.
YHC had a sick plan to put Burpees in the deck of cards and it didn’t disappoint. There was plenty of mumble chatter this morning (especially since BTB was there). Line of the day goes to M&M, and goes something like this. “If you pull one more face card for burpees, i’m going to break your f*&%$#@ phone.” The PAX showed up and busted their ass to start the week of right. YHC reminded the PAX about not needing a weight or coupon to get a workout in. Cold Cut then proceeded to say you can just do burpees for 45 minutes straight.
- GoRuck HTL 6/1-6/3