The mission of F3 is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership.
Conditions: Hot, humid and rainy
- Thru the Tunnel 10x IC
- Imperial Walker 10x IC
- LBAC’s 15x IC F/R (thumbs down)
- T-Claps 20x IC
- The following exercises are completed with the ruck. If you didn’t have a ruck, grab a block.
- Merkins 10x IC
- Tricep Extensions with ruck/block 15x on Q
- Ruck/Block Swings 10x on Q
- Overhead Ruck/Block Hold Squats 10x on Q
- Overhead Press with ruck/block 10x IC
- Curls for the Girls with ruck/block 15x on Q
- Upright Rows with ruck/block 15x on Q
- After the first set of exercises, bear crawl around the circle. After the second set of the above were completed, lunge walk around the circle. After the third set of the above, backwards shuffle around the circle.
- WWI Sit ups with ruck/block 20x on Q
- LBC’s with ruck/block 20x IC
- Flutter Kicks with ruck/block 20x IC
- WWI Sit ups with ruck/block 15x on Q
- LBC’s with ruck/block 15x IC
- Flutter Kicks with ruck/block 15x IC
- WWI Sit ups with ruck/block 10x on Q
- LBC’s with ruck/block 10x IC
- Flutter Kicks with ruck/block 10x IC
- Seal sit-ups 15x on Q
Namerama: Tinker, Stalker, Repo, Cheetah, Wreck-It Ralph, Borland, High Stick, Sakrete, Double Trouble
Pledge and COT
- “Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above“ –James 1:17
- God, in His mercy and goodness, has endowed every man with certain gifts, talents, and capabilities. These are not to be used selfishly for our own profit, but for the glory of God and for the building of His kingdom. Our personalities, our intelligence, and our capabilities are gifts from His own bountiful hand. If we divert their use for our own profit, we become guilty of selfishness. Go out and spread your talents to help others and don’t keep them just for yourself.
- The PAX had a moment of silence for those who have perished protecting this great country and the freedom that we have each and every single day. Although the weather was pretty crappy out, it made it more fitting. It is times like these that you become more thankful. More thankful for the opportunity to wake up to your alarm clock and take a deep breathe. To brush your teeth using running water. To put on clothes that you didn’t wear yesterday. To get in your car to go to the local park to workout at 0500. To be joined by 9 other men who work hard for 45 minutes straight while you lead them. To then go sit down in a comfortable seat for coffee with 8 of those men. These are the same things that many brave men and women have given the ultimate sacrifice to our country to protect. Please remember this; not only this weekend but every single day. When we pray during the BOM, please be sure to include the fallen and those currently serving in your prayers. Be sure to include their families as well. If we can do one little thing, this could and should be it.
Thanks to the PAX who showed up both with and without a ruck. This was a great way to show that you can take part in Magnitude BC’s without a ruck.
- GoRuck HTL 6/1-6/3