Conditions: Upper 70s and super MOIST
- Abe Vigoda (15) – old man windmills IC
- Annies – Plank – Rotate 1 arm in a circle 10 times, on Q, then repeat with other arm
- Nancy Kerrigans (20) – Lean forward, one leg out, arms on side with small arm circles IC, switch legs and reverse arm circles
- ATMs – All in plank
- 15 Alternating shoulder touches IC 4 count
- 10 Tempo Merkins IC
- 10 Fast Merkins IC
Gwerkin (15 modified) – partner up, one PAX holds the others feet, on Q standing PAX squats while the other merkins
Dora 1-2-3 – PAX 1 does as many reps as possible while PAX 2 sprints to the other sideline and back.
- 100 Merkins
- 200 LBCs
- 300 Squats
Hail Marys (10 on Q) – PAX 1 Planks, PAX 2 puts feet on PAX 1 back and dips, switch spots and repeat
YHC under planned slightly, so we went to the goal posts and did one minute of pull ups (thanks Cisco), and one minute of toes to bar/knee ups (DMTs fault).
- Crab Humpers (10 IC)
- Freddie Mercuries (15 IC)
- LFBCs (Little Baby Flutter Crunches 20 IC) – on 6, flutter kick while doing crunches, count crunches
COT: Pledge/Announcements/BOM – forgot Number/Namarama (doh)
Devo: Hebrews 11:6 – And without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he how comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who seek him.
This was DMT’s 3rd Q, and he’s still got a lot to learn, especially how to count much appreciated the more experienced men that offer help, guidance, and encouragement. The men that showed up today were awesome, and even though we had an odd number of PAX out the partner based exercises were still a ton of fun.