The mission of F3 is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership.
Conditions: Warm, humid
We were asked by the City of North Charleston to move our coupons into a nearby shed. That took up the first half hour.
With the time left over we did a short workout lead by Cisco:
- One Lap Mosey – During which, there was one train horn, which meant 10 burpees!
- Balls to the Wall for 10 count, 1 pullup – repeat 3 times
- Balls to the Wall for 10 count, 2 pullups – repeat 2 times
Namerama: Cisco, Dorthy Mantoth, Luigi, LottaLove, Gandhi
Pledge and COT
The shed currently contains some football equipment, a couple of hurdles and two volleyball nets. We organized the existing equipment and added our coupons. The shed itself is roughly 10×20′ constructed entirely of concrete blocks with a concrete ceiling. There is no electricity, the doors need repairs (one is welded shut) and it is moldy. Our way forward is to post the details before the F3 Board, plan what upgrades we would like and see how much the City of North Charleston is willing to contribute, and execute the improvements. This can be done over a couple of work days possibly after a Saturday workout. Our proposed list so far is as follows:
- Repair the door and frames
- Clean out mold, seal and paint the interior
- Add ventilation
- Add electricity either through wiring or solar (for lighting)