The mission of F3 is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership.
Conditions: As you would expect it at 0700 in the middle of the summer in the south
FNGs: Twinkle Toes – Tylor Winfield – Welcome!, disclaimer given
- LBAC’s F/R 10x IC
- Shoulder Taps 10x IC
- Moroccan Nightclubs 20x IC
- Thru the tunnel 10x IC
- Imperial Walkers 10x IC
- Don Quixotes 10x IC
- Lineup in 1 columns and mosey down to the train tracks. Turn left and begin Indian Run until we hit Jingle Hill and back to a mosey. Head to the Concrete Beast and up to the top.
- Modified Shocker
- Start at the top at 15 reps and continue just as the Shocker does, scale down 1 rep on the next step.
- WWI Sit-Ups
- Head back to the AO the same way we came with a slow mosey.
- LBC’s 20x IC
- Flutter Kicks 20x IC
- LBC’s 15x IC
- Flutter Kicks 15x IC
Namerama: Space Cowboy, M&M (Respect), Sugar Mountain, Bob the Builder (Respect), Hotwire, Minivan, Thumper (Respect), Quaker (Respect), Dri-Prime, Twinkle Toes
Pledge and COT
- GORUCK TL – 8/10-8/11
- Old Flame’s Charity Birthday Run is 8/11 starting between 2pm and 3pm. Running 52 miles. Carolina Children’s Charity is what he is raising money for.
- GORUCK TLL – 10/5-10/7
- GORUCK TLL – 11/9-11/10
Devo: “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the lord.” – Isaiah 55:8
- YHC had just celebrated his daughter’s first birthday this past week. My wife and I were in bed talking about the past year and we each had our own perspective on how it went. We both said it at the same time, but for my wife she said it was the hardest year of her life and I said the complete opposite. This goes to show that we must take a step back and put ourselves in someone else’s shoes to understand what they went through instead of believing they fee the same way you do. It was eye-opening and quite funny at the same time and we had a good laugh about it.
Moleskin: YHC saw the Q spot was open and decided to take it. Bob the Builder’s favorite exercise was completed. Bob the Builder stated while doing 14 reps “F*&% that….Son of a b!t$%”. It was hot and humid, but the PAX showed up and got a good amount of work in. We covered over 2.5 miles during the BC. Welcome to Tylor Winfield, aka Twinkle Toes. He is from Roanoke, VA and is Dri-Prime’s girlfriends brother. Dri-Prime is going to be single very soon and will be Q’ing 3-5 times a week just like Cheetah.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.