The mission of F3 is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership.
Conditions: Nice & Humid with an occasional lightning strike from miles away. Thankful to have 50-50 for evacuation counseling.
COP: Mosey around AO to Tennis Courts,
- 10x’s IC Merkin Mountain Climbers
- 10x’s IC Hurpees (Hand Release Burpees)
- Each member of the Pax grabbed a 5 foot, 8lb staff for use for the remainder of BC
- 10x’s IC – 1 Arm baby arm circles (other arm hold out staff) each arm
- Lungarama – Forward, Sideway, Backward, Sideway Lunge around tennis court lines, while holding staff in various painful positions.
- Mosey to field
- 10x’s OQ Merkin Cross Overs (Place Staff on ground. Begin on left side with 4 count merkin, cross over staff holding plank, perform another 4 count merkin = 1
- Merkin Bear Poles – Pax laid down their staffs approximately 5 feet apart across the field (total of 10 staffs). At first pole, bear crawl forward, sideways, backwards and perform 3 merkins. Then bear crawl sideways to next pole and repeat.
- Mosey around horseshoe pit and back to Tennis Courts
- 3 Rounds of Partner Staying Alives –
- Round 1 – Partner Holds both staffs in cross position while other partner runs
- Round 2 – Same partner holds one staff in both hands held perpendicular while other partner runs with one staff.
- Round 3 – Same partner holds hands up while other partner runs with both staffs.
- Mosey around the tennis court and prepare for Mary
All with Staff
- 21x’s WWI Situps
- 10x’s IC Flutter Kicks
- 15x OQ Dang It’s
- 2 Sets of 3 IC – Thor’s Hammer: Similar to American Hammer but performed while holding staff at the bottom and swing left, middle then right for 1 rep. Shoulder blades, feet, and pole cannot touch the ground. #GameChanger #MumbleChatterEliminator
Namerama: Head Gear, Bed Pan, Hoops, Old Flame, 50-50, Catepillar, Minivan, X-Ray, Grits
Pledge and COT – Done
Devo: Each day is a special day because you and I woke up and we are here!
Moleskin: YHC was glad to be back out Q’ing. Grateful to have my 2.0 out there with us in the Gloom. I always enjoy coming up with new exercises. Today’s new exercises proved to be Pax pleasers! NOTE: Fully intended to do 10 reps of Thor’s Hammer but getting to three proved to be more than enough! Will definitely introduce this to other AO’s!