The mission of F3 is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership.
Conditions: Warm – It’s Spring Time In November
- SSH 15X’s IC
- LBAC 10X’s IC forward and backward
The Thang: There was no scheduled Q for today so I stepped in and delivered a “Simple” beatdown.
- 4 Simple Exercises
- Run for 2 Minutes around the track then execute the following
- 10x’s Burpees IC
- 10x’s Squats OQ
- 10x’s WWI Situps OQ
- Did 4 Rounds for approximately 1.5 miles
The initial goal was to do this for 35-40 Minutes and then YHC was attacked by cockleburs. After picking off what seemed like at least one of them and running some more YHC decided to un-simplify things by grabbing some coupons:
- Grab 2 blocks each
- Farmer Carry for 100 Meters
- CUSAC One block back 100 Meters to shed
- Line up at 100M mark head back to block by doing:
- 5 Merkins then Bear Crawl 10 Meters repeat 3x’s
- 5 Merkins then Lunge 10 Meters repeat 6x’s
- Grab Block
- 5 Incline Merkins then lunge walk 10 Meters
- 5 Decline Merkins then lunge walk 10 Meters
- CUSAC block remaining 20 Meters to shed
WWI Situps – 65x’s OQ
Namerama: Cisco, Hard Drive, Luigi, Suave, Greenbags
Pledge and COT – Done
Devo: Pax each shared one thing that they were grateful for at that moment!
Moleskin: YHC has a goal to visit 12 AO’s in the month of November and had the day off which made it a perfect day to visit The Jones and do an unplanned Q.