The mission of F3 is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership.
Conditions: Pushing 80… very, very moist
FNGs: White Belt – Welcome!
COP: SSH (IC) x21, Imperial Walkers (IC) x15, TTT (IC) x10
YHC announced in pre-blast that he was dusting off an old weinkie and plan was to revisit the Ascending 21-15-9 as the last couple of times, exercises needed to be changed for time.
21: Super 21 -V-Ups and Box Cutters
- 1 V-Up, 1 Box Cutter
- 2 V-Ups, 2 Box Cutters
- Rinse and repeat until 21
- Migrated to Heels to Heaven and Flutter Kicks at some point
15: Curb Crawl
- Bear Crawl to opposite curb and complete 1 Irkin (incline merkin).
- Mosey back to 1st curb and do 2 Derkins with feet on the curb
- Rinse and repeat until 15
9: Lt. Dans
- 1 Squat, 1 4-count walking lunge around the building
- Rinse and repeat until 9.
- Had a bit of extra time, so we Lt. Dan’d back towards the flag until time
Namerama: Uga, Tinder, Brokeback, Tecmo, Outhouse, Marsha Marsha Marsha, Mr. Feeny, Maybelline, Olaf, White Belt (Welcome)
Pledge and COT
Announcements: Men’s Hike 10/10 – 10/13. Interest meeting on 8/4 at 1800.
Devo: YHC had been thinking a lot lately about fear. He work up the night before kind of scared for no reason and it seemed weird. But with fear, it’s not always the “thing” that we are afraid of. We aren’t scared of the dark, we are scared of what’s in the dark that we can’t see. We aren’t scared of falling, we are scared of hitting the ground. We overcome or focus on these fears, but what about the little ones that we encounter every day. Afraid of speaking up, saying something when we need to. We know that God has us and know the final outcome, we just need to apply that to our situation and not be afraid to do what we are called to do.
Moleskin: So YHC didn’t learn that abs were not great for Super 21. May need to ascend to end on the Super 21s and maybe descend the numbers?