The mission of F3 is to plant, grow, and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership.
Conditions: Cool (55F), clear, dark.
FNGs: None. Disclaimer still given.
We did our monthly fitness test, The Warrior. The PAX have 40 minutes to complete the following:
- Run 1 mile, then
- AMRAP (as many rounds as possible)
- 5 pull-ups (on goalpost)
- 10 merkins
- 15 squats
- Run 120 yards (to opposite goalpost)
Fitness test results (compare against September’s results):
- Luigi: 21.16 (vs. 20.21 last time)
- Hard Drive: 18.00 (vs. 22.20 last time)
- Cheetah: 10.30 in 28 minutes (vs. 13.00 in 33 minutes in June with BJDD)
- Cisco: 9.00 (vs. 9.00 last time)
Here’s how to read the decimal scoring (each set of exercises adds one tenth):
- 10.00 = finished ten rounds exactly
- 10.04 = finished ten rounds plus 4 pull-ups
- 10.10 = finished ten rounds plus all 5 pull-ups
- 10.205 = finished ten rounds plus all 5 pull-ups, all 10 merkins, and 5 of the squats
- 10.30 = finished ten rounds plus everything except the run
- 10.40 = 11.00
- Hopefully you get the picture. 🙂
Namerama: Hard Drive, Cisco, Cheetah, Luigi
- Upcoming running events:
- 2019-11-17 – Rescheduled 9/11 Heroes Run 5k on Daniel Island – run/ruck/walk. 2pm start time.
- 2019-11-28 – Thanksgiving Day Drumstick Dash 5k in Summerville, 9am start time.
- 2020-03-27 – Palmetto 200 relay starts in Columbia, ends in Mount Pleasant.
- 2020-03-28 – Palmetto 70 relay starts in Moncks Corner, ends in Mount Pleasant.
Pledge and COT
- Fastest mile was 8:08.