The mission of F3 is to plant, grow, and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership.
Conditions: Cool (42F), clear, pretty nice actually (with multiple layers of clothing)
We did our monthly fitness test, The Warrior. See the August 2018 backblast for details on the test and how it’s scored.
Fitness test results (compare against October’s results):
- Luigi: 22.00 (vs 21.16 last time)
- Hard Drive: 20.00 (vs. 18.00 last time) **arrived a few minutes late today, so did this in under 40 minutes
- Dorothy Mantooth: 20.00 (vs. 12.00 w/ 20 lb ruck in September, or 20.00 w/o ruck in August)
Namerama: Hard Drive, Dorothy Mantooth, Luigi
- Hard Drive’s job search (will finish school in December), looking for something computer-related ideally at a hospital
- Luigi’s church’s pastor search. Have offered the job to someone; prayers the final steps would go smoothly.
- Luigi’s wife due with baby #2 on Christmas Day; feeling tired/uncomfortable. Prayers for smooth delivery.
- Upcoming events:
- 2019-11-28 – Thanksgiving Day Drumstick Dash 5k in Summerville, 9am start time
- 2019-12-08 – Summerville Christmas Parade, 10am-4pm for F3
- 2019-12-12 – F3 Summerville/Goose Creek/N. Chas Christmas Party, 6-9pm
- 2020-03-27 – Palmetto 200 relay starts in Columbia, ends in Mount Pleasant
- 2020-03-28 – Palmetto 70 relay starts in Moncks Corner, ends in Mount Pleasant
Pledge and COT
- Fastest mile was 8:10