Weather: 36 and Clear skies
SSH x10 IC
TTT x10 IC
LBAC x50 IC
Mosey around parking lot
20 Calf Raises
20 Flutter Kicks
5-10-15 Mosey to first light between sets
Announcements: Christmas Parade 12/8, Christmas Party 12/12, Anniversary Convergence January
Prayer Requests: FNC Mom, Waldo’s family after loss of grandfather, Mad Dog and his family after loss of grandmother and comfort for his mother
Devo: When the first space mission went to the moon, it was on course for only 3 percent of the time. The other 97% was spent in constant course correction. The important thing is that we begin our journey, the plan will constantly change and evolve over time, but with perseverance we will reach our destination.
Moleskin: There was limited mumble chatter this AM, as the PAX wanted to reserve their hot air to keep their bodies warm. It was even mentioned by one of the PAX that mumble chatter seems to drop along with the temperature.