- The mission of F3 is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership
Conditions: Dark, dry and kinda chilly = perfect weather
FNGs: No FNGs
SSH 10x IC
TTT 10x IC nice and slow
Imperial Walkers 10x IC
Mosey to get blocks and return to flag area.
Routine: Arms (12x) – Burpees (7x) – Core (19x) – Run around park. Rinse and repeat:
- Merkins IC, Burpees OYO, LBCs IC, Run
- Up & Overs IC, Burpees OYO, Flutter Kick IC, Run
- Overhead Press IC, Burpees OYO, Squats w/block, Run
- Tricep Press OC, Burpees OYO, Monkey Humpers IC, Run
- Derkins IC, Burpees OYO, WWI Situps OC, Run
- LBACs/TClaps/SClaps IC, Burpees OYO, Freddy Mercs IC, Run
- Return Blocks and mosey long way around park back to flag area.
Pickle Pounders IC (until time was up = 41 reps)
Namerama And Pledge: Done
Reindeeer Run Dec 7, Kiawah Dec 14, Cocoa Cup Dec 21
Prayers and BOM :
Prayers for injured PAX (Mom Swap, Spooky, Money Pit), lonely people over holidays, brothers travelling and our military and first responders.
Welcome back Roach! We need some reinforcements with all the injured PAX. Not my most intense beatdown but I guess I was in the Christmas spirit or something.