Conditions: humid and warm 64 deg
Disclaimer: GIVEN WITH PRIDE
SSH 20 IC
IW 20 IC
TTT 20 IC
YHC’s variation on four corners. Each of the four corners was placed a die and square piece of paper. There were 6 exercises on each card to correspond to each number on the dice. Station 1 – Arms, station 2 – Legs, station 3 – Abs, station 4 – Cardio, Cusak between stations. Pax divided into 2 teams, one started at station 1 other team started at station 4. Pax rolled die at station and did corresponding exercise listed on square. Arms, legs, abs stations were done in cadence or on Q up to 20 reps. Pax rotated after completing each station.
Mary: was left alone
Namerama And Pledge: Done with pride
Announcements: Anniversary convergence and party, P200 volunteers needed – see major dad, Classes begining
Prayers and BOM : Done
On Sunday guest speaker Chris Singleton spoke of how to live a Demo-day so that we could get to the rebuilding day. He asked us to ask ourselves “is God doing a Demo-day in my life?”, so that he can prepare us the for the rebuild. In Proverbs 15:1 it says. “a gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.” Meaning how we react to things in our lives determines our situational and eventual life outcomes. Chris went on to quote Charles Swindoll. “10% of life is action, the other 90% is reaction”, meaning the first 10% of our lives is given and set for us. The last 90% Is how we react to things in our lives. We can not control the things that happen to us, what we do control is how we react to them. So, remember no matter how hurtful or painful an event is, what matters is the 90% of our lives we let it control. Take control of the %90 and react as Jesus would.