Weather: 68 and Clear
- I vow to stay positive in the face of negativity.
- When I am surrounded by pessimism, I will choose optimism.
- When I feel fear, I will choose faith.
- When I want to hate, I will choose love.
- When I want to be bitter, I will choose to get better.
- When I experience a challenge, I will look for an opportunity to learn and grow.
- When faced with adversity, I will find strength
- When I experience a setback, I will be resilient.
- When I meet failure, I will fail forward, toward future success.
- With vision, hope, and faith, I will never give up and will always move forward toward my destiny.
- I believe my best days are ahead of me, not behind me.
- I believe I’m here for a reason and my purpose is greater than my challenges.
- I believe that being positive not only makes me better, it makes everyone around me better.
- So today and every day I will be positive and strive to make a positive impact on the world
Moleskin: There was plenty of mumble chatter, beginning with the warmup. YHC loves to work legs, and we got plenty of leg work in this AM. The mumble chatter really flowed when we began bear crawling. It was obvious that the PAX couldn’t get enough of this exercise, and wished we had time for so much more.