Mosey to the garage stopping at various spots to complete warm-up exercises (SSH, TTT, and Imperial Walkers)
- In the garage start the bottom level.
- There are leprechauns throughout the garage. Chase them all down. You can choose to stop and catch one, but you have to do the first exercise on the back of the paper, OR you can pass it and go find another leprechaun. Each leprechaun has 3 exercises, you can only do 1 exercise at a time before moving on.The next time you come to a Leprechaun you can do the 2nd exercise and so on.
- Leprechaun activities included:
- Leprechaun 1
- 25 merkins
- 10 burpees
- Take the stairs to the top level
- Leprechaun 2
- 20 calf raises on the stairs
- 30 LBCs single count
- 25 monkey humpers in cadence
- Leprechaun 3
- Bear crawl to the next ramp
- 15 American Hammer in cadence
- 10 flutter kicks in cadence
- Leprechaun 4
- Run back down to the last leprechaun
- 50 Side straddle hops (single count)
- Run past the next two leprechauns
- Leprechaun 5
- Go back down to Short Central (via the ramps) and do 30 toe touches on the sidewalk (single count). You can take the stairs back to any level.
- 25 squats
- Broad jump to the next leprechaun
- Leprechaun 6
- run back to the first leprechaun using the ramps
- 15 Carolina dry docks
- Crab walk the next 2 ramps (run in between)
- Leprechaun 7
- 15 mountain climbers (in cadence)
- 50 overhead claps (single count)
- Go back
- Leprechaun 8
- Take the stairs on the way down then come back here by coming up the other set of stairs
- Jail break to the bottom using the ramps
- Take the stairs to Short Central and do 20 derkins. Take the ramp to any level and continue chasing leprechauns.
- Leprechaun 1
- Collect all leprechauns and hold plank until all are retrieved.
- 1 Burpee for each missing paper
- Mosey back to the AO stopping along the way for squats and calf raises
- Back at the AO hold plank until the 6 gets in
Many churches are moving to online because of the virus. Remember, church isn’t a one time a week event, it’s a gathering of believers for worship. However, you do it, just do it.
Also, if everyone in your house is stuck inside, take a chance to spend some time with them. How often do you get to have lunch together? This is your chance to take time and make memories.
With Covid-19 upon us we did our best with social distancing, no sharing coupons, and not doing partner work. Well those were all of the things YHC planned on doing. If we can’t come up with other workout ideas, then the virus wins. Luckily, it’s St. Patty’s Day and YHC loves a themed weinke. Today was a chance for the Pax to choose their own destiny when hunting down the leprechauns. Sometimes, they’d get away, and other times they’d fight back. A hefty amount of cardio, and how ‘bout them monkey humpers?