The men of The Jones gathered in the gloom for the second round of a sampling of the greatest music to grace God’s Earth: MY music. Eight soul-stirring, flannel-inspired odes to the 90s. There was rain.
Conditions: Cloudy, mid 70s at the start. Rain started about halfway through and got steadily stronger.
Do the exercise listed next to the song while it’s playing, AMRAP style. When you need a break, take a run partway around the track to the concession stand and back.
- Wax Ecstatic (To Sell Angelina): Lunge with blocks
- Teen Angst (What the World Needs Now): Overhead Press
- Julie Paradise: Dammits
- Bittersweet: Squats with block
- Porch: Curls for Milton’s Wife
- Unglued: Sit-up Press with Block
- Dam That River: Calf raise with block
- Jesus Christ Pose:Tricep extensions