The mission of F3 is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership.
- 20 Jumping Jacks (IC)
- 10 Done Quixote’s
- LBAC, forward and reverse
- 10 Hill Billies
Take a quick lap around the gravel lot
Ruck around the AO, stopping regularly to get swole.
- At the first stop, YHC called 5 ‘Merkins, one Q, nice and slow.
- At the second stop, Defib lead 10 curls for the girls, then YHC lead 5 ‘Merkins.
- At the third stop, Repo lead 5 OHP, Defib lead 10 curls, and YHC, lead 5 ‘Merkins
- At the fourth stop, Gruber lead 10 WWI sit ups, Repo 5 OHP, Defib 10 curls, and YHC 5 ‘Merkins
- The pattern continued, adding squats, ruck swings, flutter kicks, and mountain climbers
- The cherry on top was a walk around the circle, rucks over head
- 10 snow angles (IC) (The workout is exactly what it sounds like, minus the snow)
- 15 American Hammer
Namerama: Gruber, Repo, Defib, Swinger
Pledge and COT
Devo: (Thanks Defib!) Have integrity. Be truthful in everything you say and do.
Moleskin: Had some good chats on the walk/jog between the exercises and hopefully this helped bring us closer to the goal of looking like Defib. Great work fellas!