- Jump rope (simulated) x20 IC
- Don keyote x10 IC
- Through the tunnel x10 IC
- Little baby arm circles x10 IC (forward & backwards)
- Overhead clap x10 IC
- Merkins (marine corps push-ups) x10 IC
The Thang: PAX grabbed a block and returned to the circle.
- Curls for the girls x30 OQ
- Overhead press x30 OQ
- Freddie Mercuries x20 IC
- American hammers x30 IC
- Tricep extensions x30 OQ
- Lawn mowers x40 OQ (20 right, 20 left)
- Jump squats x20 OQ
- Mountain climbers x20 IC
- Squats with the block x20 OQ
- Dammits x20 OQ
- 10 burpees on your own
The PAX did an Indian run to the baseballs by the entrance and played a little game of roll the exercise die 🎲. Each HIM got a turn and called the workout that was rolled. The following workouts were rolled and performed:
- 3 Wall sits, 1 minute each time
- 2 sets of 20 merkins
- 2 sets of 30 American hammers
The PAX did an Indian run back to the flag and stowed the blocks.
- Spider-man merkins: PAX held plank and took turns doing 5 each.
- Hold squat: PAX held squat and took turns doing 10 each.
- Flutter kicks: PAX held at six inches and took turns doing 10 each, 2 count.
Namearama: Waldo, Fish-n-chips, Mayhem, Defib, Swamp Fox, Snips, Three’s Company (QIC)
Pledge & COT: Complete
Devo: Everyone has something they’re not very good at but ought to be. Don’t settle and say that’s just how you are. God has purposely given us obstacles to overcome and does not make everything easy for us. We are men. By nature, we conquer and overcome. Whatever that situation or weakness is, whether a family or personal situation, what will you do to improve? What will you do to learn how to get better at it.
Announcements: Saturday workout at FaultLine (Doty Park).
Moleskin: Workout went well. Rolling a die comes with the chance of having the same exercise rolled multiple times. Also, not sure if this is new but we started with a simulated jump rope exercise as opposed to the common side straddle hop. YHC told the PAX to feel free to give it an F3 name if there isn’t one already. Perhaps “The Rocky Balboa”? We’ll see but YHC plans to continue this warm-up exercise as part of the COP in the future.