Conditions: Humid but who cares and so what?
COP: TTT x10 IC; IMP Walkers x10 IC; LBACs x25 IC;
– Took a mosey around Summerville outside of the AO and stopped in various places to perform work.
– Stop 1 (parking lot at Senior Center): Merkins x 25, Squats x 25
– Stop 2 (Laurel St): WWI Situps x 25, Carolina Dry Docks x 25
– Stop 3 (SCE&G Bldg on W Luke Ave): One the wall, Derkins x 20, Monkey Humpers x 25.
– Stop 4 ( CRESCOM Bank on W 1st North): Flutter Kicks x 25, Alt Shoulder Taps x 25
– Stop 5 ( Public Works Bldg on N Cedar): Tricep Dips x 25, Bear Crawl around top of fountain wall, Bear crawl around top of fountain wall in opposite direction. Due to emergency vehicle sirens, we all did 10 burpees.
– Stop 6 (Fire Dept on W 2nd St): Diamond Merkins x 25, Heels to Heaven x 25.
– Stop 7: (Doty Park Pavillion): Step Ups x 20 each leg.
– Stop 8: (Return to Flag): Mary
Mary: Pickle Pounders x 25, Big Boy Situps x 20, Heel Touches x 25
Pledge and COT
Devo: Be careful out there. Working out hard in extreme heat and humidity for long periods of time can get you in trouble. Don’t “push through it” if you don’t feel well. Heat stroke can affect even the most fit of athletes. It is no joke.
Moleskin: It was time to leave the confines of Doty and see the world before the gloom takes over in the next few months. We actually witnessed Defib’s legs! Yes, he wore shorts. Go figure. We put on a show for the diners at Five Loaves. I am sure we became a topic of discussion. F3 advertising at its finest. We all looked like we came out of a lake when we were done. Deceivingly humid.