WU: TTTx10, Imperial Walkerx10, Pay-it-forward Burpeex10
Thang: grab a block and return to flag.
Q asked PAX what their 3 favorite or the 3 exercises they wanted to do in this workout. PAX overwhelming shouted Burpees, Flutter Kicks and Merkins. So the Q crafted the workout to the desires of the PAX.
- Ran 1 mile broken up by performing 10 Burpees, 10 Flutter Kicks (IC), and 10 Merkins every 0.1 mile. This resulted in several “I hate you” themed comments throughout last half of the mile
- Upon completion of the Burfluttermerk Mile, wrapped up the workout with the following exercises:
- Overhead Press x 10
- Curls for Girls x10 (IC) with 3 count up
- Curl/Press/Tricep Ext (CPT) x 10
- WWI Situps x 50
- LBACs (about 2.5 min long) until the words “recover, recover” were heard.
Moleskin: Be careful about sharing your favorite exercise wishes to the Q. They may not be your favorites any more. This workout seemed simple and maybe even easy but it is a brutal way to run a mile. Sometimes when the Q hears “I hate you” and “you suck” from the PAX, they are words of endearment. Embrace it.