Weather: 65 and cloudy
SSH x10 IC
TTT x10 IC
Don Quixote x10 IC
Imperial Walker x10 IC
This workout is courtesy of the HIM of The Fort
Each set will have stats about mental health and workplace mental health. The workout will be in the form of a Dora 123. As you are working with a partner (No OYO), each stat is doubled. After all three sets are complete, if you have time repeat sets until time is up.
- 50,000,000 adult Americans experienced mental illness in 2019.
- 56% of employees spend time looking for another job.
- 27,000,000 Americans with mental illness are unable to receive treatment.
100 Lunges / Lunge-Curls
112 Merkins / Chest presses
54 Squats / Goblet squats
- 60% of employees do not feel their management helps them to deal with stress.
- 33% of employees can’t afford their healthcare costs.
- 80% of employees reported feeling emotionally drained by their work.
120 Calf Raises / Calf Raises with kettle bell
66 Lunges / Lunge Passthroughs
160 Moroccan Night Clubs / Tricep Extension
- 65% of employees find it hard to concentrate at work due the environment at work.
- Over 60% of youth with mental illness do not receive treatment.
- Over 60% of employees feel they don’t get paid enough to save for an emergency fund.
120 Box Cutters
A few things to leave you with:
Suicide is the 10th leading cause of death in America.
22 veterans commit suicide EVERY DAY.
I hope you’ll have some time to share among the Pax your mental battles or those of people around you, either during the workout or after. This is honestly more important than the workout.
Again, please reach out for help if you need help.
If you or someone you know needs immediate help, please reach out to 800-273-8255.
Announcements: Newspring Men’s group workday 3/9 at Charleston Bilingual Academy, Easter Convergence 4/16 at Doty Park (Faultline,) Beast Week(s) First two weeks of May
Devo from 365 Meditations for Men