The mission of F3 is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership.
Conditions: 39 degrees
SSH, TTT, LBAC, Imperial Walkers, Monkey Humpers, Terrible Ts
Today is election day, so YHC came prepared with puns and exercises for the PAX.
Pick and running mate and run for office
- Partner up. One man runs to the end of the field and back while the other does four-count butt-kickers until the two of you come to the cumulative number of 123 (the number of days Kanye West has been running on the Birthday Party ticket)
- To run the office and make it to Capitol Hill, you have to climb the mountain. Four-count mountain climbers while your partner runs the field. Keep going until the cumulative number of 33 is hit (number of senate seats up for grabs today)
- 20 Block Swings
Head to the picnic area
- Every politician wants a seat at the table. Twenty squats so low that your butt hits the bench
- Core values – some core PT to rest the legs consisting of WWII sit-ups, Spider-man, LBCs, and pickle pounders
- Every politician needs a platform. We’ll jump to ours. Twenty box jumps
Return to the field and our blocks
- Sometimes you have to cross party lines to get things done. Ice skaters over the block, 4 count
- Balance the budget – lift one leg off the ground and complete a single-leg squat low enough to touch your block on the ground
- Donkey kicks x 10
- Elephant walk (bear crawl forward twenty yards and then backwards twenty yards)
- Kanye West is on the ballot in 11 states so we do Jingles’ 11 in his honor (Merkins on the block / overhead presses)
Mary: WWI Sit-ups, American Hammers, Superman
Numberama, Namerama, Announcements, Pledge, COT
Devo: From Ephesians 2:11-14 – In all of the nastiness, polarization, and division we will likely witness today, recognize that in Christ he has made us one. Through his death and breaks down the walls that divide us and make us one in Him.
Moleskin: YHC remembers fondly an election-themed workout that Floppy did four years ago. Today’s was not as good as that, but it was still fun and got a few laughs and comments from the PAX. Credit to my M for helping me with my weinke last night as today’s workout was developed. Scary moment today when Milton heard his calf muscle pop. Check in on him if you get a chance and make sure he’s ok. Finally, Space Cowboy headed out early to do his civic duty and vote. He and Pretzel also win the day for wearing shorts and t-shirs… Pretzel had the cut-off t-shirt. They are real men.